Tom has been with Advisory Partners for 4 years and continues to impress. His enthusiasm and energy for community volunteering projects and other worthwhile causes is only exceeded by his professionalism and good humour around the office. Keen to learn, he has already proven to be accomplished in many accounting niches and we have bright hopes for his future.
Addicted to study, Tom has completed a double degree in commerce and law with plans of further study still on his radar. He is outcomes focussed and understands the importance of building relationships to provide the best service possible.
Tom is capable of helping his clients with the following:-
- Financial Statements and Tax Returns,
- Business Activity Statements and Xero File Management,
- Advanced Capital Gains, Structuring and Tax Law Advice,
- Start-up and General Business Advisory.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Australian Lawyer (non-practising)
- Surfcoast Basketball Club Captain/Coach