Robyn is a Tax and Business Advisor with the Advisory Partners. Having worked in office administration for many years, she took the plunge and decided to attain her degree in Accounting, which she completed in 2013.
Her analytical mind and friendly nature makes her capable of working closely with clients to fully understand their circumstances and solve their problems efficiently. Robyn recognises that structure and process are key elements in any successful business and works hard to ascertain the most strategic of these to optimise results. She also enjoys creating meaningful business reports and educating her clients about how to interpret these for business development purposes.
Robyn is particularly effective in the following areas:-
- Preparing management reports, financial statements and tax returns for medium to large groups
- Implementing applicable business processes for record keeping and helping clients transition to cloud-based accounting software
- Reconciling accounts and developing client focussed tax minimisation strategies
- Ensuring compliance with BAS, GST, Capital Gains Tax, WorkCover and other state taxes
- Understanding and working within complex business structures.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting
- Member Institute Chartered Accountants
- Best First Year Commerce Student, 2012
- Best Graduating Student in Accounting, 2013
- Best Female Graduating Student with an Accounting Major, 2013
- Best Student MAA262 Management Accounting, 2013
- Inclusion on the Dean’s Merit list, 2014