Jennifer came to Advisory Partners as an intern in her final year of study at Deakin University. Majoring in Financial Planning and Accounting, she was a perfect fit and continued on to complete her degree with distinction and achieved several other notable awards for excellence in the process. Currently, she works with us in Financial Planning and helps to support Jesse Purser with administration.
Jennifer’s focus is building and maintaining productive relationships with clients. This means her involvement spans all the key players in various organisations as well as being available for inter-office administrative duties. Proficient at conducting business reviews, she offers a knowledgeable sounding board and skilful communication abilities whenever she connects with her clients. She is also extraordinarily proficient with Praemium software enabling us to keep track of a multitude of client interests.
Qualifications and Awards
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction (Financial Planning and Accounting majors)
- Vice Chancellor’s Medal for Recognising Excellence (Deakin, Feb 2019)
- Golden Key International Honour Society (Invitation only to top 15% academically, March 2017)
- Platinum Asset Management Scholarship (Aug 2017)
- FPA Congress Network Challenge Winner (Nov 2018)
- Institute of Public Accountants Membership Scholarship (Aug 2017)
Jen is passionate about supporting her local community in a number of ways including volunteering as a mentor for young students and helping the homeless.