Tahlia is one of the founding partners and currently operates on the Business Advisory and Taxation Team. Her extensive experience, acumen and personable nature enables her to quickly see the human side of business while providing strategic direction and taxation compliance and minimisation skills. Her warm manner sees many clients treating her like an extension of their businesses.
Many clients benefit from Tahlia’s clear approach and deep analysis abilities. Her affinity for breaking down complex problems into their components so clients can easily grasp the concepts is unrivalled. This talent is particularly on display in the complex field of taxation. This ever-changing landscape requires her to remain up-to-date with a multitude of practices, conventions and statutes so clients know their taxation requirements while still attaining the full benefits allowable under the law.
Outside of work, Tahlia volunteers at the Ocean Grove Football and Netball Club and enjoys Pilates, boot camps and gardening.
In the practice, Tahlia skills are best suited to: –
- Providing clear taxation guidance
- Detailed knowledge of state and federal taxation regimes and assisting with audits
- Preparation of personal and company tax statements
- Analysing complex and detailed information
- Providing insightful business analysis and setting strategic direction
- Identifying areas for business growth
- Establishing effective company structures for long term benefit
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant.