Nicholas is a specialist Business and Taxation Advisor who has made a significant impact in his clients’ lives. A skilled communicator, he always sees the value in keeping his clients up to date with the latest taxation strategies and sound business guidance all while ensuring compliance with relevant state and federal statutes.
As a Business and Taxation Advisor, his competencies are across the board and include –
- Business structures and advice
- Strategic business planning,
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills,
- Tax minimisation strategies,
- Business growth and consolidation,
- Performance evaluation and systems implementation,
- Computer software,
- Creating and evaluating financial statements,
- Preparing businesses for sale.
Always on the lookout for his clients’ best interests, Nicholas takes a positive and creative approach towards identifying potential risks and gives meaningful counsel so these may be minimised or avoided. He is equally skilled at creating and maximising opportunities so his clients’ financial goals can be achieved.
Nicholas has also enjoyed his pro bono work for various organisations including
- The University of Melbourne
- St Mary’s College, The University of Melbourne
- Give Where You Live
- Kids Plus Foundation
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce, Majoring in Accounting and Finance
- Member Taxation Institute of Australia
- Xero Certified Advisor