Matt is the Managing Partner at Advisory Partners. Previously a partner at a top 5 Australian accounting firm, he has all the experience and expertise required to develop medium to large corporates while still possessing the passion to take small businesses to the next level.
One of the hallmarks of Matt’s approach is his enthusiasm. It’s the first thing people notice and when it’s coupled with his strong commercial acumen and ability to understand business owners quickly, he is able to offer sound advice very early in the relationship.
Specifically, Matt focusses on:-
- Restructuring businesses to achieve improved outcomes for tax and asset protection,Restructuring businesses to achieve improved outcomes for tax and asset protection,
- Working with clients to enhance their businesses at many levels including:-
- The Boardroom,
- Developing and implementing strategic plans,
- Acting as a sounding board for ideas/concerns.
- Tax minimisation strategies,
- Helping small and medium businesses grow and improve,
- Establishing corporate governance structures,
- Preparing businesses for sale,
- Always looking on the bright side and having fun along the way!
As a partner, Matt oversees many aspects of the business and enjoys working with younger and newer members of the team to see they too are providing excellent benefits to their clients.
- Member Institute Chartered Accountants.
- Registered Tax Agent.
- Graduate of Leaders for Geelong Program.
- Member Abacus (Worldwide accounting group).
- Member and Graduate Australian Institute Company Directors.