Elyse has been with the firm since its inception in 2014 as a Taxation and Business Advisor. Originally from a Camperdown dairy farm, she moved to Geelong to complete her studies and further her career. She has quickly made a first-class impression at Advisory Partners due to her enthusiasm and eye for detail.
Her time on the farm provided a solid grounding for grasping day-to-day small business operations so it’s in this field she provides great understanding and value to her clients. This, coupled with her experience at another high profile accounting firm, has seen her develop into an accomplished accountant capable of assisting a wide range of small to medium business owners in a variety of ways.
In particular, Elyse specialises in: –
- Financial Statements including BAS,
- Taxation Planning Strategies,
- Personal and Business Taxes,
- Cash Flow, Budgeting and Forecasting,
- Business Development Strategies and
- Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Commercial Law (Deakin)
- Member Institute Chartered Accountants