SMSF and Financial Planning
In 2014, Cameron established Advisory Partners after working for high profile local and national accounting practices. He currently has two roles in the firm –
- Authorised Representative within our Financial Services Department.
- Manager of our Human Resources Department.
While having extensive experience across the accounting spectrum, he has a particular passion for providing effective financial planning advice for his clients. The world of financial planning incorporates many complex concepts, structures, options and obligations. He has often seen how the removal of jargon and unnecessary complications for clients can form the basis of beneficial outcomes. Consequently, he goes to great lengths to provide clarity and astute guidance for his clients.
Cameron is especially keen to understand the personal needs of his clients so he may deliver value in the following areas: –
- Financial strategy including cash flow, superannuation, combined tax/legal outcomes and personal insurance where applicable
- Portfolio establishment and ongoing management where applicable, integrated to cash flow
- Aged Care planning with our team of in-house service experts
- Establishing entities to integrate and deliver financial outcomes (i.e. SMSF)
- Advising clients on growth and strategic opportunities
- Integrating estate planning discussions with legal professional(s)
- Helping getting clients ready to retire
- Family financial discussions/advice
- Bachelor of Commerce and Arts (Deakin University)
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Financial Services
- Certified Financial Planner (in progress)
- FPA Member (Financial Planning Association of Australia)
- Cavendish Specialist SMSF Practitioner
- Board Member, Member of Investment Committee and Finance Committee for Geelong Community Foundation
- Special sort of guy (Honours!!!)
TEST — Make An Appointment×